Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just have to do a little venting before I head to bed. So, I decided to stay up late tonight to try and catch up on some much needed picture posting, and just when I decide to head to bed, the dog gets up comes and sits next to me, and, while looking up at me with his sweet puppydog eyes, pukes on the rug!! It wouldn't be as bad, but I just wet vacced the rug from when Adelyn threw up! ugh!!! I guess that is what I get for staying up late!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow- what an awesome series of updates! Sounds like there's been a lot of puking in your house lately. The pictures are SO cute and I can't believe you made those dresses (well part of them). Either way- they look adorable. I hope you are doing well and not too stressed with FOUR kids! wow! Give our love to the rest of the fam.

alanna said...

Sad story.
Cute pictures though. The girls are getting so big!

Meggan said...

Nice job posting! I am so glad that you are venting! It's good to do that every once in a while!

Anonymous said...

Haha great post, Rainee! I am loving the photos of the girls and you and Ben look great. My sister-in-law is pregnant with twin girls (a surprise at her 20 week ultrasound) so I'm especially interested to see how you guys are adjusting to the excitement!

They are beautiful. Wish I was there to meet them! :)

-Anne Bean