So, Isaac just did the funniest thing. I had to come run and blog it so I wouldn't forget, because they both have been saying funny things lately, and by the time I have a chance to get on the computer, I forget what they said.
Anyways, I was coming out of our room after putting the twins down for a nap, to find a banana peel in the middle of the hallway. Thinking this is discusting, I fling open the door to the kid's bedroom and demand to know why there is a banana peel there. Isaac, with a cute smile on his face says, "did you slip on it?" Still feeling frustrated at the thought of food being left on the floor, I yell "No, it is disquisting, we don't leave food on the floor, go throw it in the garbage, now!" Then it hits me, he was trying to be funny, and I couldn't help but laugh. Now realizing that he isn't in trouble anymore, starts laughing too, and we both were busting up.
Freerx.Club Roblox Jailbreak Noclip Hack 2019
6 years ago
1 comment:
Oh sooo cute. I can imagine him saying that. Those are those sweet little moments, when cleanliness goes all out the window. Sounds like he got that from mario cart or something.
Post a Comment