Sunday, February 15, 2009

Proud daddy after blessing the twins. As you can see it was lunch time for them!


Our family of 6. It is hard getting everyone ready for 9 am church!!! Someday we will all be ready and I won't have to have wet hair and be putting make-up on in the car!!!

Chloe Ann


Aubrey Grace



Aubrey and Chloe
yes, they are identical, but Aubrey lost her hair and has the sweetest cheeks!!!


I had made half of one of the twins dresses (they top and bottom wasn't connected and button area in back wasn't finished) when Diane Bird came to the rescue and saved me from a load of stress and finished them up for me. Way to go for waiting till the last week!!! They turned out beautiful though! The blessing day was February 1, 2009. Their 3 month mark and of course, Superball Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

They are so beautiful! I love the dresses!!

The Espersen Family said...

They are so beautiful! It looks like you guys are having fun out there, I'm so happy. Even though I miss seeing you!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Ahhh! So cute and that is so cool that their dresses were homemade extra special!