Sunday, February 08, 2009


Ok, I know a lot of you have been wanting to see more of the twins than just pictures, so here you go. I can't believe how fast they are growing, they're now just over 3 months old! They've really been responding well to their environment, and it even looks like Aubrey might be showing dimples!

7 comments:

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest video and the cutest kids!! Thanks for posting! I can't wait to see you guys in August!

alanna said...

Ahh...that was so cute. I love the thumbs up at the end. :)
The twins are getting so big!

Amanda said...

Cute- Are they sleeping more in the night yet? adelyn and isaac are so big!

The Schwecke Family said...

What an adorable family. I so wish I could hold these two beautiful girls! Maybe someday :) Loved the video-felt like I was actually there! Take care. Miss you.

Bonnie said...

Ahh! They're so adorable. I can't wait to see them this summer :) Loves

Emily said...

Look how much the girls have grown! Wow! Y'alls kids are so incredibly cute.

The Fennells said...

They are so cute! I can't wait to meet them.