Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well, I recently had a discovery about blogs, you can print and bind what you write, so they can be used as journals!!! I am so excited and now might actually keep up with it more. I am so excited. Well, we have all been sick for the past few days. I am so ready for the sicky bug to leave our house!!! Adelyn woke up puking Wed night and is still sick, ugh!!! The twins had it too, although they are doing better today. I woke up with it yesterday morning, but thank goodness, I am down to just body aches now. Instant weight loss program though, I lost 4 pounds in a 24 hour period. More than I lost in the past two months!!! Poor Isaac doesn't throw up, but started coming down with a fever last night, and got up to 104.6 today! Thank goodness Ben hasn't gotten it!!!

2 comments:

The Fennells said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures, even after your dog puked every where. It's so fun to see how much your family has grown. How do you go about printing off and binding a blog? I'd be interested in that too!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

That really stinks! So which is grosser human puke or dog puke? :)
Also, any tips for printing and binding blogs let me know, I was going to try to do that and I just haven't gotten around to it.