Saturday, December 06, 2008










These pictures were taken 3 days before the twins came, thanks to my awesome friend,Li, who takes amazing pictures!

5 comments:

Tori said...

Rainee you are beautiful as a prego lady.

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Those are some amazing pictures! I'm so jealous that you don't have any stretch marks! way to go! I think it's amazing how dialated you were when you got to the hospital- it sounds like a dream come true to be that far along and still doing well. I'm so glad that everything went well!

Sovic Clan said...

The girls are so beautiful! Congratulations! I love your prego pics! How nice to have!!

The Schwecke Family said...

Wow you look awesome! You don't look like you had over 11 lbs of babies in there!

Lisa said...

i am positive you felt huge but can i just say that i was that big with kyson?!?!?! with just one and you have two in there?! LOL