I know many of you have been waiting to see the cutties, and here they are! Chloe is in the foreground and Aubrey is in the back ground.
Here's a close up of one of the babies... I think this is Cloe again, only because her mouth is closed. I really have a hard time telling them apart! Hopefully I get better with time.
Isaac and Adelyn are sooo excited to be with their new siblings! They really enjoy holding them, much to the terror of their parents. So far they've done a superb job and haven't dropped any of the babies.

Adelyn and Isaac are growing up so fast. They really are turning into cute kids.
13 comments:
Congrats!!!!! I'm so excited everything went ok! The twins are really cute! You just have adorable children!
So stinkin' cute Rainee! Are you worried that you might get them mixed up? I can't wait to meet them.
Rainee! They are so cute! Congratulations! You have the cutest family!!
Yea! They are here! Congratulations! We will be waiting patiently for the birth story of this two little angels!
Congratulations! I can't wait to get the whole birth story! Do they both have the same color hair? I'm so excited for you guys!
I am so glad they are here and they are healthy! You are very blessed with sweet children! We are all very proud of Rainee!! You did a WONDERFUL job!
Congratulations to all of you! They are beautiful! And Isaac and Adelyn look so grown up; what a great big brother and sister!
Your twins are going to be the hottest ever. :) I miss you guys. Steve
Congratulations!!
Congrats! They are SOOOO cute! You guys need to come out to Utah and show them off!
Congratulations! Chloe and Aubrey are so cute and tiny. Isaac and Adelyn look at peaceful and content. I hope all this continues for a long time to come.
Congratulations guys! I can't wait to see them! We'll wait till we're healthy though. :)
Good luck!
i can't believe how big your kids are!!! Adalin (sp?) was a baby when i left!!!
Post a Comment