wow...three days in a row...I think this might be a record for me!!!
I just have to say that I finally did it. I finally took the twins outside, and let them walk around...together with just me and the dog!! They were so cute. We walked down the street to let Rudy run around and they were waddling around in their cute little pink boots. Aubrey thought it was fun to try and run around and make footprints in the snow. Chloe was a little more cautious and was typically about 15 feet behind us, at least until the return trip! They had sooo much fun. We saw a small plane fly overhead and Chloe was so impressed, staring up in the air with mouth open wide in awe. Aubrey was to interested in everything else to notice it. They tried to pick up every snowball and rock they saw. They also got to experience the falls from walking on slippery ice and the crunchy ice that cracks and crumbles when walking on (Chloe found this especially interesting, until she kept falling and couldn't stand anymore!) Their cute little pink squishy cheeks were all grins until it was time to come in, and let me tell you...it's tough trying to get them both in!! All I am saying is leashes will come in handy this summer!!!Again, I did get some pictures, but, will get them up sometime. Trying to get back into all this technology stuff takes time!!!
Freerx.Club Roblox Jailbreak Noclip Hack 2019
6 years ago
8 comments:
Look at you. I am so impressed. Three posts in one week, you are now a better blogger than I am. Yay for spring!
I love all the posts- great job! I can just imagine how fun that would be to watch them discover all these things. I can also imagine how hard it was to get them back inside! Too cute.
I'm so happy you're blogging! It's almost, maybe, not really like having you as our awesome neighbors again, but I love hearing what you're up to! I really miss you and your whole family.
I'm glad to see you blogging, too! I have to keep up with you somehow since I'm so horrible at calling you! LOL
Sounds like the ideal picturesque walk with your little snow angels. You're on a roll, blogging momma!
Hey Rainee! Congrats on the growing family! I read your blog occasionally from Corinne's, and glad to see you updated! Hope all is well with you and your family!
-Melissa
HOW CUTE
soooo cutee!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengatasi-atap-rumah-bocor
Post a Comment