Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New bed

After 4 1/2 months of sleeping on an air matress, while pregnant...We finally got a new bed!!! While the air mattress wasn't too bad (we had foam pads on to), my aching hips, back, belly, etc are soooo ready to sleep in a REAL bed!!!!

Oh, on another note, we woke up to find a momma and two baby moose in our back yard. One of the babies was really curious about the kiddos peaking through the window and came within about 2 feet of the window. The kids were SOOO impressed, I will try and post pics later. Chloe kept grabbing my hand and pulling me back to the window! I love Alaska!!

3 comments:

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Congrats on the new bed!! I want to see baby moose! That would be so cool!

The Fennells said...

Yeah for new beds!!!!

alanna said...

Wow. I'm glad you got a new bed. NO pregnant woman should have to sleep on an air mattress...no matter how done-up!

Funny, we just got a new memory foam topper today. Ours is 4 years old (no memory left!) and the past few nights I woke up with sore hips and an aching back. So we bit the bullet at Costco and I'm so excited to sleep on it tonight!

Miss you guys!