
Adelyn's new "funny face" that she is always doing. It was tough trying to get a nice smile out of her!

Adelyn's first day of preschool 10/9/08. Notice the fat lip from a couple of days before, swimming pool benches and her don't get along very well! She had a great first day of school. The next day we went to a birthday party from one of the girls at school and all the kids were saying, "Adelyn come sit next to me", it was really cute!

These two get along so well, Isaac was very proud to have his little sister come to school too. He really helped show her the ropes along with a little boy named Carlos, who showed her where to hang her backpack and put her lunch box. It is so sad how fast they grow, I can't believe that she is 3 already!!
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up they look, especially Adelyn. So adorable I can't believe it!!
ahh it's so cute- she has such a big girl hair cut too. How was your shower? Looks like you got double the loot! Good thing!
Post a Comment