Monday, October 13, 2008

Adelyn is obsessed with Diego right now, and actually chose a Diego party over Chuck E Cheese! (We compromised and did both since I am not up for producing an actual party. She loved the compromise, best of both worlds!)

Adelyn and one of her best friends, Autumn.
Getting ready to blow out the candles!

Adelyn was scared of Chuck E Cheese, so she stayed behind while her friends chased him around!

3 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

How cute! Your kids are so adorable! I miss you tons and wish we lived closer so I could help you out!! Miss ya!
Melissa

Bonnie said...

Wow! I totally forgot about your blog. I'm SOOO glad you mentioned it on the family email. I missed so much! The early pictures of Adelyn are so cute. And the baseball pictures- ahhh. I miss you guys!

The Fennells said...

So stinkin cute! I miss you guys so much. I really wish we all lived closer. Love you!